When can I wash my car after the coating process?
For promising results from our service, avoid washing the vehicle for at least 7 days to assist the ceramic coating process in Panchkula. A weeks’ period is a must to ensure a rigid bond between the coating and the paint surface.
What is the hardness rating of your ceramic coating?
The hardness of the Hyper Armor is 9H & it provides a prominent finish and extended durability. Along with that, Hyper Armor – ceramic coating car cost is very reasonable.
How do you do professional car interior cleaning?
By using our cleaning technology – Interior Carpet & Vacuuming, Interior trims, and surfaces are cleaned using high-grade products, Window Cleaning and Perfuming. This will shield your car from dust and UV rays.
What are the benefits of Ceramic Coating?
Healthy care with our Ceramic Coating in Mohali for your vehicle offer myriad benefits:
- Feasible to repel water, rain, mud, dirt, and bird droppings
- UV damage protection
- Acts as a shield from rust and oxidation
- Enhanced glossy finish
- Cost-effective in the long run
- Makes it easier to clean the car surface.
What is Best in your Car Rubbing Polish in Chandigarh?
We give your car a glassy look like a new one with our special car rubbing polish products.
How do you do professional car polish, find near me?
Many of the experienced automotive polishes were designed to be used with a rotary buffer by an experienced craftsman. We use these polishing products by our ability.
Can Swirl Marks be avoided after Hyper Armor Coating?
Well, swirl marks are often a consequence of wiping the dusty surface of the car with a dry towel. Also, improper washing and drying methods are accountable for uneven swirl marks. We at Zar Detailing, Rather than relying on erroneous facts, follow these tips for better perseverance of our Hyper Armor/Ceramic Coating in Chandigarh and to avoid more swirl marks:
- Use proper cleaning tools
- Make use of pre-wash snow foam
- Always pat dry the surface rather than excessive wiping
- Make use of the microfiber cloth for after-washing drying.
What is the Process for PPF Coating for the cars?
Here is the Step by step Process that how we do PPF Coating for the Cars.
- First Remove all Dust, oil strains, and other unwanted particles which can be stuck into the Film.
- Apply the Protection film with care to avoid blistering.
- Wet the hands so the paint protection film doesn’t stick with hands.
- Carefully Slide the Coating to remove the air bubbles.
- Check again for any sign of blistering and remove it.
- Leave it to dry for 48 hours.
Is foam car wash good for the car?
Foam car wash in Chandigarh is very necessary if you want to cover the surface and the paintwork. Dirt has harsh properties which lead to scratching so this would be eliminated from the car before the soaping process starts.
What does Professional Car Detailing do to a car?
The most basic Professional Car Detailing Includes an exterior wash and wax, interior vacuuming, window cleaning, and surface polishing.