Many of us presume that there are two categories of people: car lovers and those who don’t. While people might claim not to care about vehicles, as for them, it takes them from point A to B, but rarely that’s true. If it had been true, there wouldn’t be a multi-billion dollar industry devoted just to offering vehicles of different makes, models, styles, or other options. Moreover, there wouldn’t be millions of people looking for Professional Car Interior Cleaning services.
Having said that, people who own a vehicle understand that regular vacuuming and dusting helps to keep the interiors clean and great. However, they don’t realize that surface cleaning alone isn’t enough.
Further, one needs to take care of the upholstery to maintain a new-like appearance. Not only this, it is a primary necessity if you wish to maintain the value along with keeping your loved ones safe from the harmful microbes.
In this article, we’ll talk about the tips and tricks used by a professional Car Dry Cleaning Services detailer for making the insides of your car clean and brand new. Let’s get started!
Professional Car Interior Cleaning: Decoding The Necessary Prerequisites
Like you do for any other cleaning task, if you wish to get on with cleaning the interiors of your vehicle, you’ll need cleaning products and simple tools. You can buy these products from a local store or any other popular online vendor.
- Detailing Kit
- Garbage bags
- Vacuum cleaner
- Detailing brushes
- Cleaning brush with stiff bristles
- All-purpose cleaners
- Microfiber towels
- Carpet shampoo
- Leather cleaner (pH neutral)
- Glass cleaner (contains no Ammonia)
- Safety gloves
Further, let’s talk about the steps to clean your car interiors like a professional car interior cleaning service provider.
Steps to Follow
- First of all, start with cleaning the floor mats since they contain most of the dust and grime stuck underneath. For this, you need to wear safety gloves to take off all the floor mats to see the condition of the area beneath the mats.
- Now empty all the items and any trash present in your car before you do the light vacuum.
- Accordingly, move on to the other areas of your car, like the dashboard along with the center console. For this, you need to use one microfiber cloth piece. Once you have that, fold it, spray the all-purpose cleaner solution on the towel and start rubbing onto the dashboard, ensuring you clear all the dirt inside your vehicle.
- Once you thoroughly cleaned the area once, grab another microfiber towel and clean this space again as the final finish. In other words, doing so will ensure that you remove all the leftover grime, dust, and cleaner. Apply the same method for the car’s door panels along with the center console. You can use the brushes to reach the smaller areas around your car.
Then comes the part where you need to provide your car with extra protection!
- You can opt for a detailing kit to include an extra protection layer to the interiors of your car against harmful UV rays. It would be better to give your vehicle a vacuuming session to confirm that it doesn’t contain any dust particles on the dashboard. Moreover, ensure not to touch this area for at least a day to let the product settle in and do the work for you. Also, never spray the solution directly on the plastic. Spray it onto the brush or the towel.
- Lastly, use the cleaner meant for leather surfaces, spray it on the brush, and scrub the surface lightly. Then take the microfiber cloth piece and wipe off the dust, grime, or cleaning product.
Is that all? No, you are left with a few things.
- Unlike what many people presume, your cleaning is not over here. So, here comes the time when you have to take the help of the brush to clean the nooks and crannies of your car, like air vents. You can brush off the loose grime and wipe it off from the vents using the interior cleaning solution.
- Once you are through with all the cleaning, the next step is to clean all the debris and dust underneath and above your carpets as well as car seats.
- After that, shampoo your carpets like a professional car interior cleaning service provider. Start with the upholstery seats and clean the area with an upholstery cleaner. Clean the space until you feel satisfied.
- Even though it might look fine, make sure your car is clean. By this, we mean that you need to take care of inner sanitation and odor as well. And hey! Don’t forget about the trunk. Deeply vacuum the area and repeat the shampoo process as you did in the interiors.
- Now move on to the door jambs and door sills. Take a pH-balanced interior cleaner and spray down the door jambs/sills. You must use the brush to take care of the dirt/grime in smaller areas where you can’t reach on your own.
- And the final step. Make sure to clean your glass. But don’t use home glass cleaners. Use a dedicated car glass cleaner or you can use our in-house product Crystal Armor to avoid streaks on your glass.
Are you done with cleaning your car? Then, now is the time to enjoy the feel of a brand new car after you are over with the professional car interior cleaning. So, tell us, did these steps help you? Any queries? Write to us below.